Personal Weddings Editorial
Wedding Resources Foro de Fotógrafos
René Miranda Photo Wedding Resources Foro de Fotógrafos

I am a photographer..

Contact me at 310.388.7654



Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cafe Tacvba. Celebrating 20 años



Cafe Tacvba one of the most respected rock bands from Mexico is celebrating 20 years of some kick ass good music.
On June 26 they brought their show to Los Angeles as part of their 20/20 Tour. 20 años, 20 Ciudades.
Wow!, what a show, I was happy to see that their performance is getting better with age, just like with good wine.
Rubén, singer of the band, is still so full of energy and his powerful voice rocks.






Backstage I met with some good ol' friends like Jerry, considered a sound guru by many in the industry.


I shot this image of Jerry back in the 90's when he was taking care of the LA local scene.


Here is Jerry again, now touring as sound manager for mexican rock band Molotov.
Keep on rocking bro.

0 comments: