Personal Weddings Editorial
Wedding Resources Foro de Fotógrafos
René Miranda Photo Wedding Resources Foro de Fotógrafos

I am a photographer..

Contact me at 310.388.7654



Friday, July 10, 2009

Aurea and Ulysses' Wedding. Miami, Florida.

 Sunny Isles Wedding
Beautiful Aurea is from Puerto Rico, Ulysses is a talented musician from Kansas City MI, now they both share their lives in sunny Florida.
I had the opportunity to document their destination wedding at The Newport Beachside Resort in Sunny Isles, Florida.
We all got a break from the stormy weather that they had during the entire week.
No rain on the 4th of July. One more reason to celebrate.

The event was timely coordinated by Tammy Malamud, Catering Manager of the Hotel.
Patricia Ozorio from Shine Salon & Spa was in charge of makeup and hair styling.
Flower arrangements by Desiree Munera from Field of Flowers
Excellent performance by the Mariachi Voces de America conducted by John W. Patiño.

Newport Beachside Hotel























3 comments:

Eric Velado July 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

I like the picture where the bride is dancing! The rest of the images are beautiful as well.

Manuel Espino July 17, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Very,very nice work.You captured details,romanticism and happinness.

Katherine Gibson August 3, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

I am a long time employee of The Newport Beachside Resort and I am so impressed with how beautiful you made my hotel look in all the pictures! By far the nicest wedding pictures I have ever seen here. Hope that we get the chance to work with you again soon!

Katherine Gibson